You've heard of the benefits of fish oil supplements, but have you heard of the benefits of Krill Oil?
Krill Oil, derived from shrimp-like marine invertebrate, is rich in phospholipids, allowing permeability of the nutrient into the cells. Also containing essential fatty acids Omega-3, 6, and 9 which are proven to be essential to human health. It's stable, free of heavy metal content and considered more effective than ordinary fish oil capsules. It contains astaxanthin, which crosses the body's blood-brain barrier offering protection to the eye, brain, and central nervous system from free radical damage. The EPA and DHA in Krill Oil help the body absorb nutrients easier. Even better, it contains phosphatidylcholine, a potent source of reductive-stress-reducing choline. Krill Oil provides many beneficial ingredients that aid in your overall health.
Research indicates that Krill Oil:*
- may support cardiovascular health
- may support healthy cholesterol levels contains phospholipids, the building blocks for cell membranes
- may support healthy triglyceride levels
- may promote normal brain function
- contains Astaxanthin
- may support healthy insulin levels
- may support healthy joints