You've heard of the benefits of fish oil supplements. But have you heard of the benefits of Krill Oil?
Krill Oil, derived from a shrimp-like marine invertetbrate, is rich in phospholipids, the building blocks for cell membranes, and Essential Fatty Acids like Omega-3, 6, and 9. It's stable, free of heavy metal content and considered more effective than regular fish oil capsules. It contains astaxanthin, which crosses the body's blood-brain barrier, to help protect the eye, brain, and central nervous system from free radical damage. The EPA and DHA in Krill Oil help the body absorb and accept the nutrients easier. Even better, it contains phosphatidylcholine, a potent source of reductive-stress-reducing choline. Krill Oil does a lot for you.
Research indicates that Krill Oil:*
- may support cardiovascular health
- may support healthy cholesterol levels contains phospholipids, the building blocks for cell membranes
- may support healthy triglyceride levels
- may promote normal brain function
- contains Astaxanthin
- may support healthy insulin levels
- may support healthy joints