Sublingual Vitamin B12 for quick absorbtion.
Research Indicates that Vitamin B12:*
- May be an important nutrient for cardiovascular health
- May support healthy immune function
- May support healthy brain function
- Assists in the utilization of iron
- Necessary to form red blood cells
- Essential nutrient for carbohydrate and fat metabolism
- Needed for proper calcium absorption
- Important for maintaining healthy energy levels
- Helps to form the protective covering that surrounds the nerves
- May support a healthy mood
What is Vitamin B12?
Vitamin B12 is also known as Cobalamin because it contains cobalt, which gives it its red color. Cobalamin is a water-soluble member of the B vitamin family and was the last of the B complex vitamins to be identified in 1926. It is a coenzyme essential for the normal function of all cells, including the formation of healthy blood cells. B12 is important for growth and plays a vital role in the metabolism of protein, fat and carbohydrates. B12 is the only B vitamin that the body stores in large amounts, primarily in the liver. Animal foods are the primary dietary source of B12 therefore, it is important for vegetarians and vegans to supplement with this vitamin. *
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Servings per Container: 100 servings
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)||500 mcg||8333%|
Other Ingredients: fructose, stearic acid, natural cherry flavor, silicon dioxide, croscarmeloose sodium, magnesium stearate, citric acid
Contains NO milk, egg, fish, shellfish, tree nut, wheat, soy, artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
Dissolve 1 tablet under the tongue daily.
As always, consult your physician before taking supplements, especially if you have a medical or psychiatric condition, or are pregnant or lactating.