Research indicates that L-Tyrosine may:*
- Support a healthy mood
- Play an important role in the function of the adrenal, neurotransmitter which helps maintain a healthy appetite
- Have a role in the production of dopamine
- Support healthy brain function
- Be important component of thyroid hormones
Tyrosine is a non-essential amino acid, but is made in the body from phenylalanine (an essential amino acid). It is very important to metabolism because it is a precursor of adrenaline, norepinephrine and dopamine and thyroid hormones. In addition, Tyrosine supports the healthy function of the adrenal and pituitary glands. *
Supplement Spot supplies the "L" form of Tyrosine because it is closer to that which is manufactured by the body. It is derived from sugar beets.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Servings per Container: 100
|Ingredient||Quantity||% Daily Value|
Other Ingredients: Special plant cellulose, maltodextrin, vegetable stearates, natural silica
** Daily Value has not been established
Recommended dosage is 500-1000 mg per day.
If you are pregnant or lactating consult your health care practitioner prior to taking L-Tyrosine.
In some cases high doses of L-Tyrosine may cause nausea, diarrhea and/or vomiting. If you experience these symptoms discontinue using and consult a health care practitioner immediately
Recent Customer Reviews
Value Quality Price
Message from Supplement Spot - Paris, we had to delete most of your review. Thanks for the kind words but the Food and Drug Administration prohibits us from allowing customer reviews that claim our supplements have treated or cured any disease or ailment.
Live Long and Love Life!