Why Daily Glow Serum:
Natural ingredients is the reason why Jennifer Gibbs, the founder of Du Monde Skin Care and friend of Supplement Spot, learned that there are roughly 13,000 chemicals in the personal care industry, she was shocked. Of the 13,000 chemicals only 200 have been tested by the FDA and only 9 have been banned. 1,300 have been banned by the EU. Jennifer made it a goal to create skin care that is safe and free of parabens, synthetic fragrance, phthalates, sodium lauryl sulfate and sodium laureth sulfate, BHT, ureas, sodium hydroxy methyl gycinate or Suttocide A, which are common in most mainstream beauty products. We are proud to carry her Daily Glow Serum and we know you will love it.
What’s in Daily Glow Serum:
- Aloe (organic) – anti inflammatory, healing (each batch tested for purity, no sodium benzoate)*
- Hibiscus Tea – strong anti oxidant, improves tone & texture, helps maintain elasticity*
- Hyaluronic Acid – plumps skin, supports/builds collagen, binds water to skin, fills fine lines*
- Oats/Oatmeal – soothing, calming, healing, makes skin softer*
- Chamomile - anti inflammatory, soothing, naturally antibacterial*
- Calendula – anti inflammatory, gentle on skin (similar to chamomile)*
Preservatives Du Monde Uses and Why:
- Food grade preservative, edible
- Prevents mold
- Antibacterial, bacteria doesn’t like fruit acid
- Plant based (many are not)
- Naturally derived
- Stops bacteria growth
- Many other preservatives (even natural ones) release formaldehyde and this one does not
- A small amount is used when juicing to stop the growth of bacteria and mold while the fruit juice is waiting to be mixed in
- Added in a cold manner as not to destroy the benefits of the juice and extracts
Preservatives Do Monde Does NOT Use and Why:
- BHT, Parabens, Sodium Benzoate – linked to cancer, reproductive issues and endocrine disruption
- Germall, Ureas, Sodium Hydroxy Methyl Glycinate (Suttocide A) – release formaldehyde or turn into it over time
- Sodium Laureth Sulfate- potential 1,4 dioxane (a carcinogen) contamination
* These statement have been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to treat, cure, diagnose or prevent any desease.
*Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe), Glycerin (Plant Derived), *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Oil, Emulsifying Wax NF, *Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, *Carthamas Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil, *Hibiscus Sabdariffa (Teas), Citrus Sinensis (Sweet Orange Fruit) Oil, Stearic Acid (Plant Derived), Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Micro Algae, Hydrolyzed Oats, *Matricaria Recutita Flower (Chamomile) Extract, *Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Citric Acid, and Tocopheral (Vitamin E)
* Signifies Organic
apply 1-2 pumps to your entire face and neck twice a day. at night, add a moisturizer over the serum. this can also be done during your daytime routine if you have extra dry skin.
For external use only. For non sensitive skin. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid getting product into eyes or mouth, if contact occurs , rinse thoroughly with water. If, after application any irritation or rash appears, rinse completely and discontinue use. If irritation or rash persists, consult a qualified physician. Do not use on irritated skin.