A Unique Blend of EFA's (Essential Fatty Acids)
Research indicates that the ingredients in Omega Essentials may:*
- Assist in healthy weight loss
- Support cognitive function
- Improve vitamin absorption
- Support a healthy cardiovascular system
- Help maintain healthy skin, hair, and nails
- Provides antioxidant protection
What is Omega Essentials?
Omega Essentials, is a unique blend of Omega 3, 6 and 9 plus CLA, Evening Primrose Oil, and Flaxseed Oil, and is the perfect supplement to ensure your adequate intake of EFA (essential fatty acids). All of which are an important inclusion in any heart-healthy diet, as they provide a wide range of benefits.*
Get the Benefits of All forms of Essential Fatty Acids:
- Omega 3,6, and 9, the "good fats" help support heart, brain and cellular health*
- CLA helps to support lean muscle development and fat loss*
- Increase cognitive function
- Evening Primrose Oil helps to complete numerous functions including insulin absorption, regulating the heart and regulating mood*
- Flaxseed Oil is an excellent source of Omega 3,6 and 9*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Servings per Container: 150
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Conjugated Linoleic Acid (from 667mg CLA 75%)||500 mg||**|
|Evening Primrose Oil
CIS Linoleic Acid (LA) 74mg
Gamma Linoleic Acid (GLA) 9mg
Alpha Linoleic Acid (Omega 3) 50mg
Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) 12mg
Oleic Acid (Omega 9) 14mg
Other fatty acids and phytonutrients 7mg
|Fish Body Oil
(EPA) (Omega 3) 18mg
(DHA) (Omega 3) 12mg
** Daily Value has not been established.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Glycerin, Carmel Color
Free of yeast, wheat, or milk derivatives, lactose, sugar, preservatives, artificial color, artificial flavor, sodium (less than 5mg per serving).
Take 1 softgel, three times daily, with a glass of water and food. Take consistently each day for best results.
Keep product away from excess heat.
As always, consult a health care practitioner before taking supplements, especially if you have a medical or psychiatric condition, or are pregnant or lactating.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Recent Customer Reviews
Value Quality Price