Flush Free Niacin (also known as Vitamin B3 or Niacinamide): supports healthy cholesterol balance and circulatory function, blood sugar balance, skin health, healthy heart and joint function.*
Free of most common allergens | Vegetarian | For cholesterol health
Research Indicates that Niacin may:*
- Support healthy cholesterol levels and circulatory function.
- Support healthy blood sugar balance levels
- Involve with other B vitamins in the production of cellular energy
- Support a healthy mood
- Support healthy production of hydrochloric acid and secretion of bile and stomach fluid
- Be a nutrient for healthy heart function
- Support skin health
- Supports the health of all tissue
- Support healthy joint function
Niacin is also known as Vitamin B3 or Niacinamide, it is heat stable and water soluble. It was first discovered when scientists were looking for the cause of pellagra. It is absorbed in the small intestine and excreted in the urine. The human body uses niacin in more than 50 chemical reactions. It is needed by the body to extract energy from fat, carbohydrate and protein. * It is a natural cholesterol regulator. Like all members of the B family, niacin plays a role in energy metabolism. Our Flush Free Niacin uses niacin from inositol hexanicotinate. Inositol hexanicotinate functions as niacin, but does not cause the flushing, tingling and itching effects common with use of standard niacin, many people find these side effects to be uncomfortable. Inositol hexanicotinate consists of niacin molecules surrounded that is bound to inositol, it is slowly meta-bolized by the body, releasing niacin over a period of time. In clinical tests, it has played a role to maintain healthy cholesterol levels. *
Niacinamide can also be found in Supplement Spot's Healthy Cholesterol, which is a finely tuned formula of herbal extracts for maintaining healthy cholesterol levels.*
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Servings per Container: 120
|Ingredient||Quantity||% Daily Value|
|Vitamin C (as magnesium ascorbate)||100 mg||167%|
|Niacin (as inositol hexanicotinate)||300 mg||1500%|
|Chromium (as chromium amino acid chelate)||500 mcg||167%|
Other ingredients: Rice powder, magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide, cellulose.
The RDA for Niacin is 13-18 mg per day.
- Do not exceed recommended dosages, excessive amounts of B3 can cause serious health problems, including liver toxicity
- Check with your health care practitioner if you have any of the following: diabetes, low blood pressure, glaucoma, gout, liver disease, ulcers or a bleeding disorder prior to using Niacin.
- If you are pregnant or lactating consult a health care practitioner before taking Niacin