2017 is here and now is the best time to get healthy, or recommit to staying healthy. Health should be number one on your priority list, and Supplement Spot can be an active part of that. This is also the time of the year for lists, and we thought it would be fun to share some examples of New Year’s resolution lists for a healthy 2017.
Health.com click here
CDC Healthy New Year click here
FITDAY click here
The team at Supplement Spot wants to help you make 2017 a healthy year, so we came up with our own list to help you have a healthy new year.
• Stop smoking. There are many great resources to help you. Here is one: A free, phone-based service with educational materials, coaches, a quit plan, and referrals to local resources to help you quit tobacco use.1-800-QUIT-NOW
• Start on a regiment of supplements. Here are just a few of the many supplement we offer:
- LifeSpan Complex - These ingredients are combined to work synergistically to improve energy and wellness.
- Maximum Beta Glucan - Maximum Beta Glucan is a natural immunity-enhancing product that keeps cholesterol levels in the healthy range. It also helps; supports healthy immune functions, increases cellular mobilization, helps with mild allergies.
- Complete One Multi-Vitamin - Complete One Multi-Vitamin combines a complete array of nutrients with once-daily convenience.
- Maximum Prostate - Supplement Spot's #1 Best Seller just got better- helping thousands of men every day maintain prostate health! Beta-Sitosterol, potent herbs, and minerals combined together may help men improve their prostate health.
- Healthy Cholesterol - Supplement Spot's Healthy Cholesterol is a finely tuned formula of herbal extracts to help maintain healthy cholesterol levels
• Get plenty of sleep. Sleep is important for people of all ages to stay in good health. Read more here
• Drink more water. No matter where you are, water should always be the first thing you reach for when you're thirsty. Water truly is essential.
• Reduce the amount of sugar. Here are some of the ways eating less sugar can help you. Click here
• Take more walks and increase your exercise routine. The health benefits of regular exercise and physical activity are hard to ignore. Learn more, click here
• Reduce the amount of processed foods you eat. In addition to chemicals your body doesn’t need or want, processed foods are full of added salt. Higher salt intake puts you at risk for high blood pressure.