For Healthy Cholesterol Level Support
Now with Red Yeast Rice and CoQ10!
What is Healthy Cholesterol?
Supplement Spot's Healthy Cholesterol is a finely tuned formula of herbal extracts to help maintain healthy cholesterol levels. Purchasing these supplements individually that are in our improved formula would be tedious and expensive. Healthy Cholesterol makes supplementation simple for your cholesterol health.
Don't know your cholesterol levels? We recommend our CholesTrak Total Cholesterol Testing Kit to quickly and conveniently test your cholesterol levels.
Here is more about the tried and true ingredients of Healthy Cholesterol:
- Red Rice Yeast has become an extremely popular supplement for maintaining healthy cholesterol levels and supporting proper circulation.* Red Yeast Rice is a unique natural product native to China that's been used in Asian traditional medical systems since approximately 800 A.D. It is produced by the fermentation of red yeast (Monascus purpureus) with white rice.
- Beta Sitosterol is a proven, natural, and very effective supplement helping normalize cholesterol levels. It is taken by over 12 million Americans alone. Men using this product for prostate health as well as cholesterol health.*
- Beta Glucan is recognized by the United States FDA as an effective way to maintain healthy cholesterol. For more information or to purchase separately go to Maximum Beta Glucan.
- Garlic Extract -- A multitude of medical studies confirm that garlic in several forms can help normalize cholesterol levels. For more information or to purchase separately go to Garlic.
- Niacinamide -- Also known as Vitamin B3 -- empowers the body to convert carbohydrates, fats, and proteins into energy and amino acids. Niacinamide also assists in normalizing circulation. For more information or to purchase separately go to Niacin.
- Cayenne Powder -- Cayenne is a fruit not a herb, but possesses the properties of herbs. Cayenne peppers belong to the nightshade family of plants like the jalapeno and bell pepper. It is traditionally known for its assistance with circulation.*
- Co-Enzyme Q10 (ubiquinone)-- is essential to energy production and necessary for the formation of adenosine triphosphate (ATP). It functions in the transfer of energy and oxygen between blood and body cells and also between cell components. In other words, it is essential for the body's cells, tissues and organs. Co-Q10 is found in the highest concentrations in cells of the heart, liver, kidney and pancreas. For more information or to purchase separately go to CoQ10.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Servings per Container: 30 servings
|Amount per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Red Yeast Rice||750 mg||**|
|Beta Sitosterol||150 mg||**|
|Pureglucan® Beta Glucan||100 mg||**|
|Garlic Extract||50 mg||**|
|Cayenne Pepper||50 mg||**|
|Co-Enzyme Q10 (ubiquinone)||30 mg||**|
** Daily Value has not been established.
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Rice Bran, Magnesium Stearate
Suggested Use: Take 1 vegicap in the morning and 1 vegicap in the evening. Take consistently for best results.
If you are presently taking any of the statin drugs and have not been ordered off them by your physician, then it is best to slowly decrease your statin dosage. Take a cholesterol test every 10-15 days to see your progress and tell your physician you are slowly taking yourself off the statins. It may take 2-5 months to become statin free.
As always, consult your physician before taking supplements, especially if you have a medical or psychiatric condition, or are pregnant or lactating.
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Recent Customer Reviews
Price Value Quality
Reviewer: Malcom Faulkner
Value Quality Price
I'll continue to take this improved formula. I can recommend Healthy Cholesterol (improved formula) to anyone who wants a healthy solution. That has certainly been my experience.
Reviewer: Sharon Matt
Value Quality Price
Thank you for providing us with great service and concern about our satisfaction with your products.